GRANT PROPOSALS INVOLVING THE BCLC
On December 10, 2002, the European Commission has launched the first call for the 6th Framework
Various groups participating in the BCLC had expressed an interest for
submitting a proposal. These documents were submitted June 7, 2002 and can be downloaded
below. However, on the basis of received EOIs, thematic priorities have shifted
considerably in the final description of FP6, and a number of these proposals
are now difficult to fit in. A meeting held at Lincoln's Inn Fields (London, UK)
on 16 December 2002, discussed a potential Framework 6 application.
Back to BCLC homepage
- Network of Excellence. Clinical management of familial breast cancer. Prepared by Diana Eccles (Southampton, United Kingdom).
- Integrated Project. Polygenic susceptibility to breast cancer. Prepared by Peter Devilee (Leiden, The Netherlands).
- Integrated Project. Assessment of
the therapeutic repsonse in breast cancer (ASTHER). Prepared by Hagay Sobol
- Integrated Project. Genomic
basis of hereditary breast cancer in populations with founder effects.
Prepared by Ake Borg (Lund, Sweden).
- Minutes of the London strategy
Last updated: 21-01-2003