Welcome to our pages...
The science projects under this program are being run jointly at the Department of
Human Genetics & the Department of Pathology, Leiden University Medical Center, The
Netherlands, and coordinated by Prof. Dr. Cees J. Cornelisse, Dr. Peter Devilee, and Dr.
Anne-Marie Cleton-Jansen. The main aims are the characterization of genes involved in the
tumorigenesis of breast cancer and the elucidation of the gene-defect underlying inherited
head and neck paragangliomas.
- Our research programmes
- Past and present research
goals in brief
- An overview
of ongoing projects
Research progress from this laboratory
- There are currently no positions available in this group
by our group
- Publications (1997-2000) from our laboratory in peer-reviewed journals
- Student projects (for students Biomedical Sciences en
Caput college Molecular Basis of Inherited Disease
- Who we are and how to contact us
- Unclassified Variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2
- This site contains information that may help in determining the clinical relevance of unclassified variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2 found in the Dutch population
- To the BCLC homepage
- The homepage of the Breast Cancer Linkage Consortium contains information on current
projects, next general meeting, names of participants, as well as on the most salient
scientific accomplishments of the immediate past.